Thursday, January 20, 2011

DAY 1, DAY 2

My first day here in Cagayan de Oro was not really something to write about. I was still adjusting to the time difference so I stayed in doors most of the day.

DAY 2 was something entirely different. Our guide,showed us around. He had a car but most of the time we were on foot wandering about and experiencing this and that. Our first stop was a place he called "divi soria" I don't know the literal translation of this word but it seemed like it was the town or city central.

It was a small place and it was quaint. Since this was the center of town we had easy access to other areas from here.

JEEP!!!! :) :) :) 


I rode on a transport vehicle that is called a JEEP, or "Jeepney". This is a weird bus. I mean it is sort of like an extended Wrangler type jeep that was used by American GIs here back in WW2. Oh.. 'Merica, your influences never ceases to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment